Debian6 with CCcam+Oscam on AMD64bit setup help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 614 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi all i have just setup a server using the Debian6 with CCcam+Oscam on AMD64bit script.
    Everything works great, well sort of. For some reason CCcam is not working with Oscam?
    As the script as both Oscam and CCcam linked, CCcam as a user etc.
    I tried Oscam as a server and made a simple F line in CCcam.cfg F: test test only done this as a quick test,
    It looks like everything is linked Oscam as a server and CCcam as a client userbase for Oscam all looked linked.
    Oscam as CCcam status as ok, and the server as connected. When i check CCcam page it as my box linked but not a active client? every channel i try does not clear.

But if i add a user to oscam and bypass CCcam everything works and the channels clear.
    Some again if i only use CCcam and bypass Oscam all the channels clear.

Whats bugging me is why can i not get CCcam to work with Oscam as it comes with the script?

• When you are getting this set up there is often something simple that is missed out that is causing the issue, often it is to do with simple things such as the listening port in the cccam.cfg not matching with the open port (i missed this at first), ip addresses, or other communication issues. It is hard to say without knowing what your configs look like, also bear in mind that changes require reboots a lot of the time. Have a look over it again and you might see something obvious that you missed before, but if you are not sure and have no joy you might be better off posting your configs (cccam.cfg and oscam.conf) blanking the sensitive bits!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!