Need help installing oscam on duolabs qbox mini hd

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,648 times. The last Post () by buio2005.

• Could someone please explain how you install oscam to the qbox mini hd as i am about to get mine in the next few days and am a little unsure

• I am thinking of installing the latest roy image 19.12.11 is this image anygood and does it have the add on servers built into it.Also do i need the latest bootloader installed first.Is there anything else i need to do when or before installing the image

• The image installed on these boxes if they originated from forum sponsor (sat-shop) would be the SatStation image. There is an addons server which will be preinstalled that will include OSCam r6096, which I am running and it is fine. If the box is new or fairly new it should already be updated with the latest bootloader. The latest SatStation image is in the Duolabs downloads section on this forum, and the guide to flash latest image is in the Duolabs Qbox support section. Any help needed just ask and will help you get up and running.

Choice of images is up to you, but remember most of the images are backups of other people's setup. If you decide to use the backups, you will have to change things to suit yourself, like language and tuner configs. All backups and the SatStation image will have addon servers with OSCam, but if it only includes the Stock 0.0.59 or 0.0.60 image, you will need to add the addon servers or reflash with an image that has them on already.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

..Hi mate

generally on all images there are addon servers installed within

go to FTP and have a look in this directory ( generally is the same for all )

/usr/local/share/enigma2/

view this file :

addon_servers_download.xml

from tag:

<download_servers> ....</download_servers>

there is a list of servers available ( it depend form wich image you are using )

here you can add what server you need or try
    for example if you have not Q.U.T. server add this line :

<server title="Q.U.T." description="Qbox Underground Team Addons Boilroom" link="http://qboxhd.pandasat.info" />

close and save file send FTP upload

then go to box

menu/installation menu/ addons/ download an addon ( generally is green button but depends from image )

at this point you should see complete servers list included Q.U.T.

every question is welcome

regards!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!