AutoBouquetMaker on PBnigma on Wetek

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,807 times. The last Post () by ladder 49.

• Every time I run AutoBouquetMaker, I get this crash log.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

TF

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Thanks Abu but cant see how it can work perfect on a version i got from 16.11 then not .....only issue is the 16.11 version the box goes into standby after an update and then wont boot at all would be good to know where the ABM break occurrs i know im not in tune with current events as ive been off and busy for ages ill dig about now and post back any findings

:14_002:

Just tried it on a Wetek using OpenATV. It is working on that.

Is that the Lazuras version or ABM? ABM was not built into that image from memory..

Does ABM work on on other receivers using PBnigma?
    Has ABM ever worked on a Wetek using PBnigma? If so, when did it last work?

171115 was last working version..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Official Post

Is that the LaraiZer's version or ABM? ABM was not built into that image from memory..

Was referring to AutoBouquetsMaker. OpenATV do not pe-install it, you have to do it manually. Just like Cross EPG downloader.

Incidentally Lraizer's version also works on it. Make sure you select ArM architecture.

171115 was last working version..

Just to rule out changes in ABM, can you copy the latest version of ABM and implant it into 171115.

Just to rule out changes in ABM, can you copy the latest version of ABM and implant it into 171115.

Im trying that at the minute (and vice versa), i will report back, I did find a similar demuxer issue with Lraizer's AutoBouquetsReader version..

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=93587

Not sure if they had to overcome same problems, im late to this party as usual..

• There must have been a change to the image in the updates after that date its not ABM its self

yes I think was the update for the experimental version from 13122015.... I had a previous version and from one those updates the reciver stuck on boot.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!