VU+ Solo2 tuner config

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 831 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi, tell me please what is proper tuner config for sigle cable connection? I have 4 LNB's with Diseq and only one cable to receiver. Manual says that single cable should be connected to LNB2 input. But if I do so then there is 0 signal strength. Only when cable is connected to LNB1 input everything is working. I tried to set up both tuners with the same settings and I also tried loopthrough for tuner A. I'm using last BH image.
    Ideas? Thank you.

• Setup the tuner that the cable is inserted into (don't think it matters if its a or b as long as its enabled but go with b if the manual states it).
    menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration/select tuner B
    Configuration mode :simple
    Mode disceq A/B/C/C
    Port a should point to the satellite connected to port a(or 1) on your diseqc switch.
    Port b to satellite on port b (2 ) on switch and so on and on..

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!