which dm500 image for motorised setup

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,407 times. The last Post () by alonzo.

• Hi

i'm having a few issues which i need to sort out
    I have a motorised system and need to no which dm500 image works best to suit a motor setup

thanks in advance

• To be honest m8 the image does not matter, are you planning on using cccam only or cccam ond oscam as there are some backup images on here ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• you say dm500 but is it a clone? or a genuine box?? ,,either ways plijade seems to be one of the most popular images although I use gemini 4.70 for my dm500+ originalbox ..
    As far as for a motorised setup you only need to use a motorised channel settings ,I personally prefer Catseye Enigma1 settings( loading it with dreamset)..but there are many to choose from...so its a matter of personal test trials then decide ;)
    How would the "issues" you refer to have anything to do with the image???

• At the top of the page is a direct link to OPen Pli... but as Mutz + I wrote previously ,,image has nothing to do with motorised settings..

- Yes you are right - this is the antenna setup and setting - I use the img. Gemini 4.70 (no bombs - for clones) engine I SG 2100 - and USALS protocol - all OK (53 ° E - 30.0 ° W)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!