YouTubePlayer for Dreambox

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,611 times. The last Post () by ladder 49.

• With YouTubePlayer you can watch YouTube-Videos on the Dreambox.

Author: Voc

Version: 20111228-r0

DM500HD,DM800,DM800SE,DM8000

Files

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• You have to extract the rar file then you will get your IPK file inside it, then upload the IPK file using DCC to tmp folder (on DM), chmod the file 755 and finally install the IPK file.
    DCC program used basically to telenet & FTP dreambox while dreamup used to flash new images to dreambox.

• great thanks, whats best to extract the rar
    will have a look here for dcc and uploading,

got my dm800hd back in april but only started on it the last 2 weeks,
    got a new igage on ok this week and new bouquet with db edit,
    working on the rest now, great help here thanks

• winrar or 7-zip to unrar it then follow shatanar´s advice : inside you´ll find the .IPK file ,,
    send it over using DCC or filezilla or whichever you use to /TMP (right mouse to change to chmod 775) then install via dreambox ;)
    remember to restart the box after the installment.

• hello me again with another question,,
    i downloaded youtube in plugins in ferrari section on the dreambox itself,
    i can now watch a list of youtube videos but cannot type in the search section,
    does it work this way too, or is it better with dcc as above
    thanks again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!