very low volume openvix

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,789 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• been out for the day my nephew has been here and now the volume on my box is very low and cant see why any ideas im a bit lost

thanks

jason

• is there any info on how to do this seem like that could be my issue thanks

I´ve already explained how to bud...
    open your web browser and type the IP of the box and direct it to port 80; i.e : 192.168.1.XX:80..
    This should open your webif page .. on the left side of the window you should see the same image as I have attached in post#2.

• i though thats what you ment but no joy just wont open unsure why hmm bugging me now thanks for the help

- - - Updated - - -

i though thats what you ment but no joy just wont open unsure why hmm bugging me now thanks for the help i can ftp to the box no issues hmmm

• go into menu-plugins and check if webif is available and ON...
    If it is available then in your browser ( remember to use the internal boxIP, 192.168... not the external ) it might ask you for user and password

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!