OSCAM channel clearing

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,515 times. The last Post () by Infuriated_P.

• Hi peeps, just started a Debian server running oscam #6018. I currently have a DM500s(whilst waiting for my HD box) and my friend has a Openbox S9(soon to have more friends connected when it's running properly). The server is running pretty much fine but we are both finding that if we have been watching a free to air channel for a while and then move onto an encrypted channel it does not clear straight away, sometimes if we go up a channel and back down it clears but sometimes we have to do this 3, 4 or maybe 5 times for the channel to clear, is there a reason for this? I can post my config files if this would help? by the way this is Full Sly UK HD.

Cheers Infuriated_P

• Sorry about the delayed response. Server is Oscam and MGcamd, Clients are running MGCamd. Anymore info required mate? Is it something to do with the client time out in the config file?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!