Wetek Play PBnigma on SD - oscam too slow to start after restart or boot from Deep Stantby

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,644 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• When I power up this image on the Wetek or reboot this image, oscam does not start for about 3-4 minutes.
    I cant find any setting in the image to start oscam immediately with e2. I have the scripts installed to check oscam but I want oscam to start faster.
    From where in the PBnigma e2 settings is oscam started so I can speed it up? I have a feeling it does not start with e2 at all and it is just waiting on the check script to kick in..

Thanks,

TF

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Where did u get this idea mate if u start oscam from blue panel pbcenter cam manager its starts and u can check it from webif if its start or not u can see connections and logs from oscam webif after reboot oscam start immediately and u can see it from oscam webif ..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

if u start oscam from blue panel pbcenter cam manager its starts

I did this and it did start immediately

after reboot oscam start immediately

not for me, when my PBnigma image reboots, its 2-3 minutes before oscam starts and channels clear.

What version & IPK did you use and did you have to chmod any files?
    When I check in /usr/script/cam, oscam.sh is set to attributes 755

Is there anything else I should check or should I setup crontab to run this script?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• When I power up this image on the Wetek or reboot this image, oscam does not start for about 3-4 minutes.
    I cant find any setting in the image to start oscam immediately with e2. I have the scripts installed to check oscam but I want oscam to start faster.
    From where in the PBnigma e2 settings is oscam started so I can speed it up? I have a feeling it does not start with e2 at all and it is just waiting on the check script to kick in..

Thanks,

TF

Did you manage to solve this as I have had this happen on both Openpli and the latest Openatv image lately, If you did solve it would you mind posting how please, the softcam panel seems to be very inconsistent in the latest Atv image.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Wetek PBnigma on SD - oscam too slow to start after restart or boot from Deep Stantby” to “Wetek Play PBnigma on SD - oscam too slow to start after restart or boot from Deep Stantby”.
  • master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!