System Stopped decoding VUSolo2

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 366 times. The last Post () by mistong.

• Hi All I am looking for some help in getting back on track with my trouble shooting. I am back home for Christmas and my dad is looking for me to fix the box I set up for him in 2014

I have a VUSolo2 running blackhole and enigma2 cams 2.3 (I have 4 of these installed and I have cycled through them with the blue button)

I am using an N Line that I have tested in testious and I am getting all green with this.

The system has worked fine for about 2 years i.e. since 2014 and just stopped about 2 months back. Just receiving the free channels now and the SNR of the others is fine.

Not sure if I need to just do a reinstall or what my next step should be.

Any help would be appropriated.

Also let me know what other info would be useful if I have not provided.

I have a VUSolo2 running blackhole and enigma2 cams 2.3 (I have 4 of these installed and I have cycled through them with the blue button)

But have you restarted CCcam2.3.0 ??

I am using an N Line that I have tested in testious and I am getting all green with this.

That really doesn´t mean anything except that the server is online,,not necessarily giving permission to the user/password....
    Ask whoever you got the line from..
    and before you post anymore I strongly suggest you read the rules as they may have been amended since you were last on..

• Yea I power cycled the box so I am hoping that tested the CCcam 2.3? Not sure though

Have also tried a few other lines and I am getting the same results.

M

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!