OpenElec 6.0.0 official+VDR+Tv-Headend+Oscam r10975+working-Addons UKR3ady

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,578 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• have it installed on my router ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• make a new thread in router section ;) or vip
    give make in modles of router in bridge in ill se eif custom firmware is avail i use DDWRT on mine :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks for reply Honcho just been looking Google apparently there is ddwrt available for my router so hopefully should work, thanks for that, if can't manage will pop post in router section, sorry hadn't realised was router section on here

• kk there a section for about everything ;)

DDWRT is sgood some routers can run oscam to with DDWRT ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• link is dead buddy could you update it please? cheers

nah its no m8

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=101362&p=341962&viewfull=1#post341962

that post 66 has latest link , also read on from there for updated channel list ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• hello again, i'm back!! still can't get epg and picons sorted after i don't know how many weeks, guides, forum posts, reboots, system restores, and attempts!
    managed to stream to tvh client though - woohoo!! but oscam won't work no matter how many tweaks! this was all sorta my own build from the last image...
    ...the last backup i got from you honcho was more or less blank with the default confluence skin(was kinda thinking i made a mistake or it had been a 6.0.3 rush job on your behalf?!!)
    but i'm still thinking i have a sick box at this stage - things work for most people, half-kinda-work for the rest, then there's me!! remember the trouble i had with putty/winscp??
    can you/someone just confirm that this backup image is still stable, doing what it should etc, especially with tvh??!

if so i'm going to follow from post 66... wish me luck.

the unfortunate one :71:

• first off both TVH and VDR are set up with picons in the backup please ensure you grab the last link in the thread to ensure your on latest :)
    then set your TVH or VDR via remote and then ensure you have the rar file thats given above to called pictures and its sent via Wincp to location given above to ensure picons are ok
    oscam will work as its tested via 3 readers by myself you will though have to set the reader to your reference and with your details required ,
    there was a failed backup upload that was 300 odd mb less than expected few weeks ago but i replaced that ;)
    i have also posted a L/E backup for wetek play its MicroSD though and in the same section ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Unable to download the backup. Merci.

ensure its the latest file your trying to grab start from last page in work backwords for latest file :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Woohoo! We're jammin'!
    Excellent support and backup Honcho...
    I had trouble with TVH, again picons and epg seem to fail no matter what I try.
    So - I thought I'd give VDR a whirl knowing nothing about it. All working perfectly(except it crashing and locking me out on 2 occasions), and except for the following;
    Timeshift - i tried setting 'TS Buffering' to 'File'(onto USB HDD) but live TV would be buffering every few seconds, I swapped save to 'File' for save to 'RAM' but live TV wouldnt start at all when choosing a channel. Reverting to turning TS 'OFF' live TV works fine again. If you could point me to a setup guide(I haven't already tried) or if anyone has any pointers please do help.
    VDR Manager(App./Client on tablet/smartphone) - couldn't get it to connect to server. Managed to setup TVH Client OK when using TVH, but, now I've settled for a working VDR setup so help needed too please.
    Other than that I believe I have a working(well so far so good!) Wetek Openelec - Thanks to Honcho!

***Also***
    2 things minor now and I can live with, but if it's easy fix it's another step forward;
    EPG - Question marks in TV show titles(eg. ?News at Ten?, The ?Sopranos)
    Timer Search - Multiple search result entries for same show, same channel, same time

• thanx to conect to another device like tab or laptop i actualily fire in a 2gig micro sd with OpenAtv installed
    theres a predone backup made for 28.2 thats got tuner server installed this lets me jack into the wetek via laptop/tab or anydevice thats
    got kodi installed via the VU+ PVR addon over wifi in cat5 , i should really look more into using O/E or L/E for same job but i also use the E2
    image to update my channel lists ect ect to then convert to VDR or TVH accordingly i will be posting a updated image soon for wetek on every platform
    so i will add that into my plans to be able to stream to another device within Openelc or Libreelec :)

as for EPG i find with TVH you need to clear the data from system/livetv/epg ect etc clear data in there in within a few mins TVH will pick it up , as for repeated
    channels when u search thats prob because there is various channels for diff areas so this is why they will be shown up more than once poss

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• ...keep it coming Honcho!
    Have you had a look at the VDR app?? Have a go yourself if you get time. The TVH Client app looked good/comprehensive and it connected to server without a hitch!

• app for what ? kodi or stand alone for devices ?
    i just use kodi on all my devices unless there older like org xbox then its xbmc thats on them :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• fire a link up to it , but yeah on E2 via wetek in 2GIG Msd i use Vu+PVR on kodi
    I'll check the statis of Streaming server for VDR in TVH when i do my nxt build
    last time i check ed they was not good but if im honest its been a while like since i last checked
    because i just been using OpenAtv in Tuner Server plug in stalled on that image when i been wanting to acces on tablet in bathroom ect ect
    lazy i know lolz :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• VDR Manager in Google Play Store
    http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.bjusystems.vdrmanager&hl=en
    let me know if you get this working on yours...

***Update***
    Got Kodi streaming to other android devices thanks to mc's guide/tutorial.
    I have yet to unjailbreak iOS for the missus...
    THEN, I'll have a look into streaming on the go, thought it may just be forwarding some ports maybe, but then again there's probably alot more to it than that??! Thanks H.

• "unjailbreak iOS" why on earth would yah do that ?
    if your able to stream to another device then surley kodi should pick it up on the other device ?
    its just IP in ports , you may need a dyndns and yreah open ports to out side on router to get access
    outside network or via 3g/4g ect ect

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!