OpenElec 6.0.0 official+VDR+Tv-Headend+Oscam r10975+working-Addons UKR3ady

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,582 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• Is Netflix working ?

i will dbl check on my next build as it needs updated anyway , i have netflix but norm use on firestick if it was installed i would have tested it and it will have been working but im sure netflix has changed some stuff so ill check l8r today when i update ;) my next build will probs be LibreElec though as its more stable than openelec in my eyes

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Hey guys, wonder if any one can help with annoying problem got with audio on this openelec backup image, works great but have 7.1 AV receiver and the ac3 sound never sounds right, tried every setting can find but can never get it to sound right, it sort of sounds like a weird surround effect, I have another setup same next door but only through 2.1 receiver and same weird sound, tried settings under settings/system/audio enabling passthrough disabling, tried about every setting in here, just can't get it to sound like it does from tv or from satellite receivers?
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

• Hey guys, wonder if any one can help with annoying problem got with audio on this openelec backup image, works great but have 7.1 AV receiver and the ac3 sound never sounds right, tried every setting can find but can never get it to sound right, it sort of sounds like a weird surround effect, I have another setup same next door but only through 2.1 receiver and same weird sound, tried settings under settings/system/audio enabling passthrough disabling, tried about every setting in here, just can't get it to sound like it does from tv or from satellite receivers?
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

make sure pass threw is turned on via , system , system , audio and turn on all you have in there ie dts ect ect etc
    its norm turned on when i make backups

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• you could try to turn of passthrew o those channels that are tiny or play aout with the dff settings on the sound bar to find a better preset if you have that function
    i can change to various presets also could see if stereo upmix helps :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks again Honcho, it's just a strange one this, can't seam to correct no matter what try, but will certainly try what you suggest and post if do resolve ;)

Ok this was driving me mad but i have come to the best solution that works for me.

When viewing a channel in live tv, press the ok but button on remote control, the info shows up along with a menu bar at the top off the screen, scroll along to you get to the volume icon and select, go to volume amplification and adjust, i have mine set to zero for now and that dreaded background noise has gone, not sure why this effects the volume but it works for me.

• [MENTION=87005]andiewill[/MENTION]
    Brilliant that one mate thanks, thought had tried everything to get sound to be right, that's sorted it both in live tv and streams, have to keep changing every time playing new stream, but well worth it to have sound the way should be also have to crank volume up an if the forget before starting something else can be a shock lol
    Just annoyed hadn't logged on here in a while to read ur solution :(

• What you need to do to stop changing setting when changing in each stream, when you are on that page, scroll down and there should be an option to set default for all, choose yes and all is will be changed / stored for each stream automatically.

• great work honcho however when i put my iptv addons and ivue and change the skin it loses tvheadend settings and
    the addons start buffering and kodi locks up
    what can i do to prevent this problem

• great work honcho however when i put my iptv addons and ivue and change the skin it loses tvheadend settings and
    the addons start buffering and kodi locks up
    what can i do to prevent this problem

you could try disable both tvheadend addons bkend n frontend disable live tv in system , licve tv and reboot ,

then enable tvheadend front n back in reboot then enable live tv

what iptv apps you using ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• im using reboot iptv and ott iptv mainly for the usa channels also ivue epg for these addons
    and i want to use a different skin also

- - - Updated - - -

would this be possible
    if i put my addons on a fresh instal first and set up your update over the top

• yolu could do that yup they may stick i dont know
    i dpnt use the iptv you say tbh but will lookinto it for nxt build :)

i use only 1 skin really but did play aot with another on last build made
    but norm just bignoids

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• ok ill wait eagerly for your next

Be a while yet till new build tbh

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hey guys, having some trouble with this image today, it keeps crashing and restarting I followed the live to/general/clear data unfortunately doesn't resolve every 30 seconds or so keeps restarting:(
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated;)

• Hey guys, having some trouble with this image today, it keeps crashing and restarting I followed the live to/general/clear data unfortunately doesn't resolve every 30 seconds or so keeps restarting:(
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated;)

In addons go , maintenance , general maintenance clear cache theres a addon its yellow colored
    a few times in restart

also what PVR you running ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

would this be possible
    if i put my addons on a fresh instal first and set up your update over the top

not tryd or tested that just buld from scratch every time i update

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks for the reply Honcho, I think tried what you meant in apps/maintenance tool/general maintenance/clear cache I tried clearing cache a few times still hasn't resolved the restarts :( I'm runningg VDR VNSI

dissable VDR both ends and dissable live tv , reboot , then clear cache n live tv & general maint again , reboot again
    then try to enable vdr bothends in reboot again also try same thing but tryin TVH on 2nd boot instead of VDR

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks for that Honcho I tried but still no luck just keeps rebooting :(
    Luckily I have another box next door with same setup, I'll make backup and try reinstalling from the backup will hopefully resolve, just a mystery why this has happened seen as nothing was changed on box and it had been working fine?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having some bad luck today lmao had planned to make backup from working unit and ftp over to other unit to resolve, was getting error message insufficient space for back up again 'happened in past" I planned to transfer to USB now the other unit is doing the same aghhh..
    Didn't want to start from scratch as your backup image I had perfect and all working, just st having a bad weekend lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!