Can't get C line to work

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,225 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hello.
    I have a new cline and can't get it to work on my VU+ Duo2.
    I had a previous nline that worked perfect.
    I have updated the CCcam config file (removing the nline and replacing with cline), restarted various cam's multiple times etc.
    I've even just updated my image with Master G's latest Back-up (http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=84581), but still no good.
    Also, just to confirm. I have confirmed C line works on old box i have (more basic type)

Thank you for any help you can provide. I am a novice at this, so also thank you for you patience in advance.

• Have you got your cam to run correctly as by default it will be the cam on the original image that is set to run. Also have you the same cam that was working before running. (I had to update my CCcam to 2.3.0 as my older version would not run all tunners on my Duo2 (I have 4 sat tunners) also is the line in VAR/ETC/CCcam.cfg

• Thank you both.

I have the CCcam.cfg file located on the /etc directory. (ftp://xx.y.z.ww/etc/CCcam.cfg)
    I've tried it on the previous Cam the was working before (it was one of the Oscam Ymod + CCcam ones) before i re-imaged, and now I've tried it on all Cams on the new back-up image (thanks by the way Master G - Nice work). Now running CCcam2.3.0.

No didn't know how to check the CCcamInfo in a browser window, but have now (my new lesson for the day)
    Here are the details:

**Home**
    Current time 21:51:38
    NodeID: 2f56ec800f8ee452 (i changed the actual numbers)
    Uptime: 00d 03:05:03
    Connected clients: 0
    Active clients: 0
    Total handled client ecm's: 0
    Total handled client emm's: 0
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread):

**ACTIVE CLIENTS**
    0 ACTIVE CLIENTS IN LAST 20 SECONDS
    +---------+---------------+------------+------------+-----+-----+--------+----------------------+----------+
    | Username| Host | Connected | Idle time | ECM | EMM | Version| Last used share | Ecm time |
    +---------+---------------+------------+------------+-----+-----+--------+----------------------+----------+

+---------+---------------------------------------+
    | Username| Shareinfo |

**Clients**
    | Username| Host | Connected | Idle time | ECM | EMM | Version| Last used share | Ecm time |

| Username| Shareinfo |

**Servers**
    Server connections: 1
    +--------------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +--------------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |correct_host_here:35001|00d 03:08:12|CCcam-s2s|2.1.4 |24b2f44e20g82343| 0 | |

(again i changed the nodeID here, and confirmed the correct host is here as per the ccam.cfg file)

**Shares**
    Available shares: 0

+----------------------+--------+----+-------+----------+-------+-------+
    | Host | Type |Caid| System| Providers|Uphops | Nodes |
    | | | | | |Maxdown| |

**Providers**
    Available providers:

+----+----------+--------------+-----+
    |Caid| Provider | Provider Name| System|

**Entitlements**
    card reader /dev/sci0
    no or unknown card inserted

card reader /dev/sci1
    no or unknown card inserted

• Official Post

CCcam is working, its reading the C line and the server is online, but the server has nothing to share, its showing 0 cards..

• I've double confirmed that the same cline is working the older box.
    Is there any reason it would work on one box and not the VU+? They have never been on at the same time.
    Thank you.

• I've double confirmed that the same cline is working the older box.
    Is there any reason it would work on one box and not the VU+? They have never been on at the same time.
    Thank you.

Where is this c line from??

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Got it from a friend. Not sure where he got it from.
    We tried his other one and it's working fine on both boxs, by my one will only work on my old box.

• Got it from a friend. Not sure where he got it from.
    We tried his other one and it's working fine on both boxs, by my one will only work on my old box.

Ask your friend for a replacement line then bud...... although it doesn't sound too good that you don't know where he gets them to be honest.... sounds like they are coming from a payserver and your line is showing as a double login when used in a second box...

If it is from a payserver there will be no further support as per the forum rules......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!