Duo2 issue

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 451 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all, I have an issue with my Duo2 box in that the box was given an FTP password by the supplier (the C line was added in the shop) but the seller cannot remember the password!! As my prior C/N line provider seems to have disappeared, I need to edit the C/N line for the new provider. I assume there is no means of editing via the front end? Does this mean a complete reflash to get everything back to defaults?

The box is currently loaded with BlackHole 2.1.3

Regardless of the FTP password issue, would I benefit updating the image anyway?

Thanks.

P.S. Is anyone here a moderator on the Vupluscommunity.net Forum, as registration emails are not being sent!!

Edited once, last by bumpydog: Added PS ().

• Ok what your talking about here is a line from a payserver........ no you can't edit a line from the front end it has to be done via a FTP program and as you have already stated that the seller cannot remember the password then a reflash would be the quickest option tbh.... you would benefit a lot from updating the Blackhole image as the drivers etc are all upgraded when a new image is released....

Now as this is a payserver related question and is a breach of the forum rules which i hope you have read this is where the support stops..... we don't offer support to members who use payservers bud. Never have never will...

One last thing, if you do get registered over at Vupluscommunity don't ask about clines & cams etc..... it's a automatic 7 day ban at the very least for that over there.

This thread is now closed.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!