SKY close down sky italia SD cardsharing.........

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,459 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Possibly..... Not sure what kind of sky boxes they have over in Italy but i assume they'll probably be able to do it.

Few forums indicating itll be fixed soon enough but not sure.

I've read on another forum sly U.K. Will be hit on the 22nd of this month.

• Possibly..... Not sure what kind of sky boxes they have over in Italy but i assume they'll probably be able to do it.

Few forums indicating itll be fixed soon enough but not sure.

I've read on another forum sly U.K. Will be hit on the 22nd of this month.

no one knows for sure peps just saying things thay have no idea what there on about.how would thay know sly uk is going to be hit on the 22nd? I heard sly sd was going of at xmas 2014 lol

• no one knows for sure peps just saying things thay have no idea what there on about.how would thay know sly uk is going to be hit on the 22nd? I heard sly sd was going of at xmas 2014 lol

tats for sure...so much shite being printed and said....but de black screen is worring...as for time and dates...rubbish i hope

• tats for sure...so much shite being printed and said....but de black screen is worring...as for time and dates...rubbish i hope

it's same every time something changes, ecm spikes, UK HD shut down, Italia going down for a few days this time last year, it all kicks off, times & dates, I have a friend in Sly,at end of the day only Sly knows the whats & wherefores of the situation, it's pointless tormenting peeps with these 'theories' at every turn, it will affect us all if outcome is bad, best enjoy what we got while it's here, if you live everyday wondering 'Will I die today' one day you'll be right, but wasted a lot of your life worrying

• To be fair, it is not just about people worrying about losing their long running setup. Certainly there are many people who are just now thinking about getting into this hobby and buying a new box, or adding another box, or upgrading their existing equipment. It is one thing to loose something you have been able to enjoy for years. but quite different to spend a lot of time and money for something only to loose it in days/weeks...

(Sent from my A/S10 using Forum Fiend OSP v1.3.3.)

• To be fair, it is not just about people worrying about losing their long running setup. Certainly there are many people who are just now thinking about getting into this hobby and buying a new box, or adding another box, or upgrading their existing equipment. It is one thing to loose something you have been able to enjoy for years. but quite different to spend a lot of time and money for something only to loose it in days/weeks...

(Sent from my A/S10 using Forum Fiend OSP v1.3.3.)

I understand your point, the point I was making was regarding the 'naysayers' some who take pleasure in trollong out the same diatribe over different forums, totally negative, counterproductive, self serving, just clouding the situation even more. TBH screens could go dark any time, the only inescapable fact is that none of us truly know if or when, only SkyI do feel for peeps buying new gear and it becoming redundant, but that risk has always been there with c/s from day one, lomg time ago now, but we're still goingRemember 12monyhs back Italia went dark , red cards were appearing in UK, 'The end was nigh' was the cry but not so, personally I don't like to speculate, best let events run and evaluate situation then

• I understand your point, the point I was making was regarding the 'naysayers' some who take pleasure in trollong out the same diatribe over different forums, totally negative, counterproductive, self serving, just clouding the situation even more. TBH screens could go dark any time, the only inescapable fact is that none of us truly know if or when, only SkyI do feel for peeps buying new gear and it becoming redundant, but that risk has always been there with c/s from day one, lomg time ago now, but we're still goingRemember 12monyhs back Italia went dark , red cards were appearing in UK, 'The end was nigh' was the cry but not so, personally I don't like to speculate, best let events run and evaluate situation then

tat is true...every yr is de end...but 1 always loves seeing fixes for black screens....:20_003::cheers:

• there is to many SD boxes out there for sly to do this and would cost them millions, so on that note I can/t see it happening for a long while.

• there is to many SD boxes out there for sly to do this and would cost them millions, so on that note I can/t see it happening for a long while.

theres not as many STD boxes left out there m8 , sly uk has been force swapping em out for say almost 18 moon , whyy else they do free HD upgrades now i have a stb box and card paired to that butr according to them its paird to a HD box , but alas its not i get no ITV2,3,4 hd and what i have also noticed is this if i buy PPV then i can get it on std def box no problem but not when its in say VU DUO and not on any share i try within my own network , so to say nah it be ok it be a while , i say nah it be n nxt 6 moon its shut doon unless yah clone a card , could be wrong who knows , makes no odds really as we will all know soon enough

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!