Card reader

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 945 times. The last Post () by pereras.

• hi have a spiderbox 9000 hd combo but the thing is i cant get it to see any of my cards i have the latest pach on it and have tryed a reset i did manage to get it to see my sly card the other day and i entered the box key nad it worked ok for a day then i put the box into standby and went to bed the following day when i put the box on it did not show the card is there anything i am missing or have not done i have also tryed a gamma card and omnia card all with the same results if i go to the menu it says not inserted no other problems with the box every thing works ok thanks for help

• Its possible you may have to pull the card out a mil or 2 to sit the card on the card reader contact properly..

Its known to happen with spiderboxes as some cards are smaller than others hence the contact may be a few mil of a difference...

• ok thanks for your help i think i fixed it seems to be working again i think it was s bad connection on the cable from the card reader to the board alli did was move the cable with a thin screwdriver went in through the ci slot so did not break the seal on the box any way will see inthe morrning if it still works but any way thanks for your help:haha:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!