Sky Error No Entitlments

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,803 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Hi

I've just switched back to using my official sky card in my alien2. Updated all the oscam files but i now get error no entitlements. I've put the card back in the original sky box for an hour or so and tried a repair but nothing. Any ideas?

• We will need more info bud..... is this a white or red sly card? what sly receiver is the card paired too?

Sorry for the lack of info, i was mid rant at the card. Its a red card out of a DRX890 (cable). Its in an Amiko Alien running the SH4 version of OSCAM. Stuff like the box id are correct (unless they have made any changes in the last 2 weeks since i last used it).

Hope this helps

ben

• If the card has no entitlements then the easiest way to get it going again is to put it in the original sly receiver and then contact sly either by phone or live chat to get the card activated again.... once it is up & running in the original sly box then move it over to your amiko box.... remember with the red card you will need to add the boxid to the server file for it to clear the premium stuff....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• old news that for sly it sly de is expected to go same route this month sly uk who knows

good to see pay server struggling with it long may it continue

you hear this all time when something go's off.one day sly uk will go off but I don't think it will be soon. or down to the same thing that has it sly it.we use different boxes and software than the it and de so I think when the uk gets hit it will be something different.we have had a good run at it been about 8 years now.so it will end at some point

• I've paired another of my viewing cards to the box i have the boxid for. Rebooted OSCAM but still no entitlements. Any more ideas anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to waste you time guys but it was me being a moron. For some reason known only to me i had spelt GROUP with an E on the end. All working now.

Thanks again

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!