Openatv 5.1 picture freeze

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,203 times. The last Post () by scottchegg.

• Hi - im quite a noob so I'll apologise in advance if any of my terminology is wrong or if what i am asking seems basic.

On my Wetek play (satellite) I've flashed an SD card with an Openatv .img, scanned my channels and all seems to be running fine.
    I have also ftp'd a new oscam.server file to the relevant folder. This allows me to watch all my sub channels, but only for a while as it invariably freezes after a few minutes.
    Restarting Oscam doesn't fix it, only restarting the box sorts it out - until the next freeze a short while later.

I've used the same oscam.server file as i use on my pbnigma image and that doesn't freeze.

If anyone has any idea how to resolve this and can help i'd be most grateful.

THanks

• Have you tried another image. I had a problem the other day with a PBnigma image. If I watch a FTA channel and recorded a sub channel it was fine but if I recorded one sub and tried to watch another it would freeze. I may be wrong but it sounds like a problem with the image rather than the oscam file. I have stopped using OpenATV as I have found the PBNigma ALT image to be the best by far.

• Haven't tried another openatv one yet. I've got a couple of Pbnigma backups now that I'm quite happy with, so I can keep tinkering safe in the knowledge that I've got an image instantly ready to go in the event of a crash after trying to install a skin or something.

Sent from my vk6735 using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!