Oscam with 2 N: lines at the same time.

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,694 times. The last Post () by ozzy30.

• How can I get 2x different n: lions to work with oscam 1x for Sly sat 1x for Virmin is it possible to setup oscam to run

them together using vu solo 4k. I have 1x converted mgcamd to oscam file working oscam 11196 at the moment Great,Or will I

have to use a different box for Virmin.The image is openatv v5.1 By Master G any help would be great Thanks.

• For for Virmin You will need to enable DVBAPI

DVBAPI is a softcam addition to OScam that needs to be enabled in the main config. You then need to assign a username (usually dvbapiuser) in the oscam.user file so it has permission to connect to Oscam...

instal oscam first then edit the files in var/etc/tuxbox/config

Example Files for UK Cable:

oscam.user:

[account]
    user = dvbapiuser
    group = 1

oscam.conf:

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = dvbapiuser

oscam.server:

ensure a comma exists between the server_url and the port number

then i used CCcam-Converter_1.2 to convert my sly line and cut an pasted the converted reader to oscam.server: so you will have two readers in oscam.server:

then restart oscam and bam working great for me

• Thanks for the info for virmin I have done it and everythings clears and Great Thanks to the help given ,The problem now is if I put back my sat N: lion the sat does not work is there a set rule to add any lions ?? the reason being I use euro sats at times and sly lion N: for certain progs. I feel its near to getting it as I would like thank to all who as help me cheers.

• to be honest i dont touch any other files other than the oscam.server and mine works great

this is what i have in oscam.server

[reader]
    label = sat
    description = Newcamd
    protocol = newcamd
    device = server,port
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = user
    password = password
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    audisabled = 1

[reader]
    label = cable
    protocol = newcamd
    device = server,port
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = user
    password = password
    disableserverfilter = 1
    fallback = 1
    caid = 1841
    ident = 1841:000000
    group = 1
    audisabled = 1

now the above works for me for both

you can also look at oscam.dvapi file and maybe delete contents as thats not always needed

• I got the vimin and sly sat working togerther but not the (3) lion for euro sats is this possible to have 3 different lions at the same time so i can go from one to the other when the needed.

• i dont see why not iv at at least 5 in at any one time so unless the eurosat one is incorrect

you could set that as cccam in oscam, iv had that working with sats from europe,what does your eurosat one look like in oscam paste here but remove info

• Thanks Pauldb sorry for delay this is my lion coverted from mgcamd to oscam

[reader]
    label=1
    enable=1
    protocol=newcamd
    key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    device=xxxxxx.xx.xxx.xxxxx
    user=xxxxxxxx
    password=xxxxxx
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    1b_weight=100
    cccversion=2.1.2
    cccmaxhops=10
    cccwantemu=1
    ccckeepalive=1

• ok you have newcamd and cccam in there so what is it

also what caids do you have,

if your using a cccam line them its best use this inside oscam

[reader]
    label = remote
    description = CCcam Example
    protocol = cccam
    device = example.server.com,port
    user = username
    password = password
    inactivitytimeout = 30
    reconnecttimeout = 5
    group = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    cccversion = 2.1.4

but even im still learning so the above could be wrong but always worked for me

• Not sure what you mean when not using oscam its installed to newcamd.list as my other lions where i asked for mgcamd when aquiring this multi sats ,there are no caids

Edited once, last by ozzy30 ().

• not sure what you mean when not using oscam its installed to newcamd.list as my other lions where i asked for mgcamd when aquiring this multi sats ,there are no caids

reminder of rules:

rules:

<1> anyone found to be running a pay server / pay portal of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> if you are the supporter of a pay server do not ask for support, your request will be ignored.

• I am trying to stay within the rules but need help and it does put people off from asking when you say i will be banned sorry i thought i was doing well.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!