Streaming to vlc

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,902 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• What version of vlc works with the dm500.I get a picture with vlc 0.8.6 but no audio i have installed k lite codec pack also.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Is that for enigma 1, i ask because i deleted the latest version of vlc because it would not play.i had read try an older version.

• Should be the same streams. Are there multiple tracks in the stream? Look under Audio-audio track. Maybe it is choosing wrong one. Look at tools->media information and codec info and stats and maybe you will see what is going on. Also tools->messages and on bottom select verbosity = 2 (debug).

• I have been messing around with tuxbox kodi addon and for me it works a lot better than vlc.Thought i would share this with anyone struggling to stream paychannels on commando image

• I have been messing around with tuxbox kodi addon and for me it works a lot better than vlc.Thought i would share this with anyone struggling to stream paychannels on commando image

If you could go into the detail a bit more and explain for users how you have it set up, I´m sure you will help more than one!

• The Tuxbox version I am using is 0.0.6, I just tried to download it again from http://tuxbox-xbmc-plugin.blogspot.co.uk/ to upload here but it seems not to be working at the moment.
    Once you download the .zip file,Open Kodi----SYSTEM----ADD-ONS----Install from zip file----C:(This is my harddrive ,you can check your hdd in my computer)----User----your computer name mine is HOME----Downloads----Then select the zip file you downloaded and install it.Once tuxbox is installed you can find it in VIDEOS----video add-ons----tuxbox.Now to Configure it you need to right click on tuxbox----Add-on information----Configure,The IP address is your boxes ip,User is root,pass is admin,unselect show epg and smart epg because this caused it to crash for me then click on ok at the bottom and that's it all setup.

The downloads working again but don't know how to upload the file

• there is any vedio show how it work

what yah mean by this ? a video of it streaming to another device ?
    if so it works the same as VU+pvr thats for E2 its just using the tuxbox addon in kodi to utilities E1

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!