sly channels not clearing, running out of entitlements

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,818 times. The last Post () by marvellouz_uk.

• hi friends,

I hope someone can help me with a problem am having with my 963 card.

I didnt realize and I have left the entitlements a bit late now, yesterday i checked and it wil expire on the 21st so in 2 days. Since 00:00am this morning the channels stopped clearing although it still hasnt run out yet.

I connected my box with cccam client and left it overnight but i havent received any emms yet and not sure if i will receive them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can get it working again, am a bit hesitant to put it in the original box

Please help

thanks
    ^M

• order a PPV event like WWE and it will force update yor entitlements or just force-update via org STB if model of STB is usable via hold backup whilst power plug been incerted untill
    forced update comes up on screen ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• hi Honcho,

thanks for your suggestion. I have gone ahead and order PPV WWE for this Sunday 24th. I have seen a couple of unique EMMs and now i have a new tier

tier 0963 000000 000000000000199C 00000000 1970-01-01 2016-02-09 0963:000000 unknown

however the rest of the tiers are expiring on the 2016-01-21 and 2016-01-24 and i still cannot clear the channels. Should I wait some more time until tomorro maybe and then try with the original stb? do I need to do it before the entitlements expire on the 21st ?

Thanks
    ^M

• can take some time for them to update i would keep refreshing them via reader page in refresh tab on right,
    why dont you have them auto updating ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• i do have them AU, but I have never left it this late and am worried am running out of time, is also strange they have gone black even though they have not yet technically expired.

Anyway i will leave it updating tonight, hopefully something will come in tonight or tomorrow. Will let u know how it goes

Thanks mate

^M

• order a PPV event like WWE and it will force update yor entitlements or just force-update via org STB if model of STB is usable via hold backup whilst power plug been incerted untill
    forced update comes up on screen ;)

Forced update is to do with software not entitlements,,,, is the card working in the original box ? if it is you have cam issues ,,,you got emm for ppv so should be updating is the bill paid ? easy over looked ?

- - - Updated - - -

can take some time for them to update i would keep refreshing them via reader page in refresh tab on right,
    why dont you have them auto updating ?

That dont work honcho

• Forced update is to do with software not entitlements,

its always updated mine when done if i have had auto update issues

- - - Updated - - -

That dont work honcho

yeah but he will notice it changing at some point lolz as the PPV entitlement should trigger the rest to follow
    when ever i have did the forced update it has always triggered some kinda stream update to could be that its sitting in the network waiting to be picked up , who knows
    but thats with a OLD white SD no telco connected , there is also the desecrate install menu of the STB that could force a entitlements update if the STB is usable to and last
    but not at all least the online pairing will update whats wanted to because it sounds like the auto updates are been enabled in disabled by end user

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• thank you both for your replies.

I usually enable the AU manually until it updates the entitlements and then i disable it, and I do the same thing in a few weeks time around 3 weeks before they expire. This time it caught me with the Christmas period i was busy and i forgot.

After buying the PPV, I have received an EMM and i got that new tier, after that I have received a couple more emms but still not clearing the channels. Hopefully a few more come in tonight and maybe tomorrow it will work, or maybe I will need to call them tomorrow and hope they will want to activate the signal again I rather not put it in the original box as I had 2 from before but i cant rmember which one was the one and i need to dig them from the storage not sure if still work

• i am in the same sitiation some of my entitlements were due to expire 19th (today) been on for the last 4 days not updated too... the problem is i don't have the original box anymore..

• Purchase of ppv will only prove emm is able to update the card it does not trigger emm for every other paid channel as it did some time back you will usually get emm at last gasp for the rest ..the emm you see will be repeats for the ppv event being sent ...there is no point turning AU off to be honest it causes more bother than its worth the fear of supposed killer emm myth that goes about is utter nonsense if screens are to go black they will no matter what AU on or off it has no bearing on encryption at all

- - - Updated - - -

Disconnects can be sent even if you see entitlments on the card you wont clear this is why i was asking about the bill if it was up to date and testing in the original box ....hope it all works out for you its not a nice situation to be in

Keep safe

• hi Stevejo,

Thanks for your advise. Yes I get the exact same as you describe, I have only received last night the same emm over and over but not for the normal channels. My entitilements expire tonight at 00:00, not sure if to wait and hope or maybe to call them?.

As for the bill, it is up to date, and actually my next payment was due today and i see it has been taken, so that cant be.

@geekuk
    hi, has your entitilements expired? let us know how u get on?

Thanks
    ^M

- - - Updated - - -

So i have contacted them, and they send the activate signal, after a while i have received a few emms and entitlements have updated, some channels are clearing now except for movies and sports, maybe some updates are still to come in, I wait and hope

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!