USB mountpoints and recording configuration Vu+solo

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,467 times. The last Post () by Sandman.

• hi
    i m using vu+solo with bh1.6.6 image.i m using 8 gb usb for recording and finally i got it.now my question is that i want exact config for mounting usb in device manager. and please send me exact setting or config for recording path that what should be the
    default movie location
    timer record location
    instant record location
    and time shift location
    because i want best result recording and i want to play that recording with kmp player because now when i play these recordings with this player i found them slow while i m using dell gx 620 pc.so i thought that there might be some thing wrong with recording path config so thats y i want exact recording config. thanks
    regards
    raja nasir.

• To setup your USB -

Blue --> Blue --> Devices Manager --> Red --> choose /media/usb as your mount point and hit red to save

To setup your recording

Menu --> Setup --> System --> Recording paths

default movie location - /media/usb
    Timer record location - default
    Instant record location - default
    Timeshift location - /media/usb

Ideally you would benefit from an external HDD for recording to (or record over your network to a NAS/computer)

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!