Xbmc won't stream

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 732 times. The last Post () by Soc2015.

• Hi , looking for help with xbmc i can get all the menus to work perfect in icefilms I can see all links and streams but when I go to stream any file it goes to media player with numbers 537.36 and won't play other addons work fine but i need my icefilms lol any help much appreciated.

• XBMC was phased out with the implementation of KODI over a year ago..
    what you are using on an Enigma2 image is KODIDIREKT plugin which is a modded version.
    I have updated icefilms to most recent version.
    I´ve tested icefilms on e2 and it acts identical as to what you describe.
    So I am testing in KODI on pc;
    Icefilms has a new metadata file ( 7mbs+-) to install.
    I´ve just tested several of the HD 720 servers within icefilms.
    MOst of the servers (hugefiles,etc) require the user to type in an anticaptcha quote to connect then fails to open..
    However there are other servers which will open automatically but as I say this is on KODI pc.
    I have tested on an android box ( marsbox HD se) and films open as expected..
    so to conclude: XBMC doesn´t exist, KODI does stream but icefilms doesn´t stream on a DUO2 but does on pc and android...

• Thanks for going to the trouble and looking into this I using phoniexfor the moment not the end of the world icefilms not work I'm sure it will be sorted in the next update.Thanks.

• master G

Added the Label Kodi Support

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!