OSCam 1.20 rev 11209 emu with auto update for multiple PowerVu channels

There are 84 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 48,738 times. The last Post () by popocho507.

• The extra newline is necessary because it cannot be assumed there is already one at the end of the file and I don't want to parse the file to find out each time. :)
    But if you want to modify your own look at line 177 in module-emulator-osemu.c :

Code
    -        snprintf(line, sizeof(line), "\n%c %04X %s %s ; added by OSEmu %s %s\n", identifier, provider, keyName, keyValue, dateText, comment);
    +        snprintf(line, sizeof(line), "%c %04X %s %s ; added by OSEmu %s %s\n", identifier, provider, keyName, keyValue, dateText, comment);

BTW - what box/image are you using and are you using stream relay. (helpful for others to know what is working....)

Thank you bro, it works just as expected. I use Spark 7111 with Enigma2 OpenPLi 5 Taapat version, and I'm using OSCam-Emu without stream relay.

Can we do it in OpenATV i.e. to run Power VU channels without stream Relay?

• 11209 is an old version (the first one which supported powervu in that way). you can use a newer one.

in gigablue receivers,you need stream relay function.

• Gigablue Quad HD no longer require stream stream relay with latest image from OPENATV 6.2 and oscam emu 11401 , I have it working flawless in Intelsat 21 58w , the only thing is breaking my head is to configure to made autoroll,also is working very well with biss and Tanderberg

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!