vu duo power board

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,269 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• yo lads I have a vu+ duo, Been in the loft for a long time l found out it was a clone after the power board went on me does anyone on here know where to get a board from cheap, I was going to stick it on ebay but its a clone.
    Also my et9000 did the same but that's gen and I cant find a power board anywhere for that, I brought a new et9500 tested the power board out of that in my other box and it worked fine.
    thanks

• look fr burst caps on power board in eplace em ? be much cheaper in not to hard to achieve :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• hi again I just got a new power board for the duo+ and it still wont power up any suggestions, Could it be the switch ? how would I bypass the switch .
    thanks

- - - Updated - - -

could I just join the 4 wires together to bypass the switch?

- - - Updated - - -

why is there 4 wires

• check the main board for bulging caps , the barrel type solderd to board the tops shoyld be level not domed yeah ,
    its always best to try a follow the tracks with volt meter to se whats failed and where power loses from what part .
    its pretty much hard to say whats up without seen the Duo inn front of myself tbh,

would not be fcuking about withh PSu wires if yah dinny ken wt yer doing eith m8 zipzap boom never work again ken
    hope this helps :)

on a side note yah have changed the fuse on the plug yeah lolz ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• on top pic look at white cap or resistor on right that looks burnt

he has changed this part with a new power board ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• ok I think I shouldn't have put them pics up they are for the et9000 but same problem apart from iv got a new board for the vu+duo.
    I have put the new board in and there still nothing, I wanted to just bypass the 4 wired switch in the duo just to see if its that, I don't know why there 4 wires tho if it was 2 wires I would have joined them together here the pics of my duo. Also I tuck the wires off but forgot what order they go in, Is that the way, Take a look a pic with wires back on the switch.
    thanks lads

- - - Updated - - -

ET9000 This time, I just brought a new power board from Deutschland for my et9000, The vu+duo is going in the bin tested a new board and a new switch and theres still no power getting to anything, If it was working the hard drive should still spin shouldn't it?
    thanks

- - - Updated - - -

these 3 pics are of the vu+duo

• i am sorry you can't fixe vu don't put in bin, put it for sale in the forum for spares or repair maybe i am interessed , clone or genuine?

- - - Updated - - -

just read you firts post and is clone you can't put for sale in the forum, maybe flogit on ebay

• i cant really see anything on the picts , as above would not bin it m8
    spares n repairs is a good idea though instead oh binning it :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!