Wetek Play Help Needed

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 972 times. The last Post () by Paul_B.

• Lads,

Just received my Wetek Play Openelec today and still confused on a lot of things if someone could please help?

Questions I still have are:
    The Wetek comes with Kodi and openelec preinstalled so don’t need to install openelec obviously..

1. Should I Install TVheadend or VRD for live TV?
    2. Do I need to install oscam?
    3. Is oscam where I put in the cline details?
    4. How do I install a cline?
    5. Do I need to install Enigma2 or is openelec the same type of thing?
    6. Do I need to install any images in openelec?
    7. What is the best image to install for Enigma2, openatv, openvix, openpli etc?
    8. Do I need to install an EPG? If so what is the best one?
    9. How do I install the EPG?
    10. I have just installed the “theblackbox” build into Kodi which is working great. Will this build effect setting up the satellite side of things?

I am waiting for my dish to be installed so cannot set up the satellite side for the next few days.

Would really appreciate any help on the above.

Thanks

• VDR is easiest to set up , theres no need for E" unles syah want to duel boot to E2 in just use O/E as kodi without LiveTV

theres a backup posted by myself on here a look at it and it will make more sense

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Thanks lads. Could you tell me if I should install theblackbox build in kodi (within pbnigma) or just install certain addons in kodi?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!