wetek play openelec

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,089 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hi fellas
    New-ish to kodi and just purchased a wetek play and it came with openelec. when I try to add a repo or add on it wont let me. installed kodi on a fire stick and the wetek play itself and it was fine, but I cant get nothing to work on the openelec side. black box and mucky duck show up as installed but wont work
    is there something I'm missing ?
    thanks in advance

• They both show as installed and enabled but do nothing when you click on them and on the kodi home screen there are no add ons to click on. no error messages.

• They both show as installed and enabled but do nothing when you click on them and on the kodi home screen there are no add ons to click on. no error messages.

reboot wetek in try the ADD-ON again ;) wetek norm requires a restart to activate the add-on install :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Hi Honcho
    tried that and still no joy. blackbox shows up enabled as mentioned above and in the add on repository info screen I have the choice of uninstalling or disabling, launch, update configure etc options are all greyed out.
    thanks for replying

• strange , i cant say on blackbox never installed it on any device but i know mightyduck repo works ok as it installed on my wetek openelec backup posted on here

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• cheers honcho
    like I say mate I'm confused with it. I had it on a firestick and installed it on the play. just the openelec wont have it or anything else for that matter. it wont do anything. I just thought it might be me never used openelec before. ill try again tomorrow I've had enough of it now. by the way can you post a link to your back up and if I cant do it ill try yours, could I put yours over the top of mine. would I have to reformat my card to do it. is it fat32 or something else
    thanks again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!