Mars MS-II Android HD-se WONT BOOT AT ALL

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,087 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi guys bought this box about a week ago was working great until today now it wont boot, I get the blue mars boot screen then black nothing at all the digital display says GOOD but no output. I have tried a Mars update file from here holding M and booting it booted to bootloader and appeared to be updating but after reboot still same problem now the digital display scrolls channels but no video output after initial boot logo? any help pls? anyone got a link to a factory image perhaps?

cheers in advance

• hey cheers lad but no luck :(.......tried adb tool did a 5,4 & a 6,5,4 and a 5,4 again to be sure, no joy so tried the update again which appeared to work updated nice and slow but after boot screen same old no video output... me heads minced now :06:

• Ye there was no video output whatsoever after Blue Mars screen I have sorted it now unplugged mains cable after re-insert wait for boot still no video so i used the adb tool again did a 5 then a 4 and voala very pleased to have a functional box again with refreshed ROM

Thank you for your help much appreciated and big ups to the adb tool dev what a man (= (= (=

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!