openbox s11 problem

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,050 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi all im new to this, iv got the s11 and my premium channel are always breaking up
    my signal strength is 75per cent
    i took my box to a friends house and he is getting the signal strength as im getting but his picture isnt breaking up ?
    iv had the box changed but still the same any help would be grateful thanks

• hi ta for reply iv only got the s11 connected to my router what else can cause the pic to breakup
    iv had my dish set up and replaced all my leads for shorter ones (my router is now very close to the s11) and it still breaks up:beated:

• Official Post

The only things it could be are;

Weak signal from the dish.
    Using wireless internet or bad ethernet connection.
    Home network is overloaed from other devices.
    The share you have is unstable.

You have already ruled all of these out by trying at your friends, nothing else using the bandwidth and checking the dish, so i`m at a lose of what else to suggest.

Hopefully another member can help you solve this buddy.

• You could ask someone else for a test line and see if that makes any difference, you can only rule one thing at a time and work from there.

• hi all im new to this, iv got the s11 and my premium channel are always breaking up
    my signal strength is 75per cent
    i took my box to a friends house and he is getting the signal strength as im getting but his picture isnt breaking up ?
    iv had the box changed but still the same any help would be grateful thanks

you say the picture doesnt break up in your friends,¿on the same channel? you also say "premium channel"¿ could you clarify this?
    the only other time I have heard of "premium channels" is from payservers and this is not permitted nor helped on this site.
    Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• the sly channels are the only 1s that breakup and freeze but iv got up to a clear *** and no clouds and my picture hasnt broke up so looks
    like its the dish or the lnb ?

• sounds like you need to find more peers with same card for backup!!
    if certain channels are breaking up it usually means that the card is overloading/saturated with requests for the same channel ,etc,,or you are recieving too far down the hops OR your dish/lnb alignment are out. revise all your connections,etc..
    Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• it depends on how how much you have contracted,a minimum of 3mbs connection is usually advised but users with less have managed to have a hassle-free 24/7 connection.
    Check see what else could be taking your speed, other PCs,videoconsoles,etc,,,but this wouldnt give you picture freeze...
    picturefreeze is either dish/lnb setup not 100% or recieving bad /high ecms from other peer..
    All this has been mentioned before!!

• well theres your problem possibly ;)
    try downloads or anything else during the night when not within "normal viewing hours" ,,,,ie: 2am-6am
    apart from that, not knowing how many peers,etc ,,we can´t guide you anymore on this..

• water in the cable isnt good either
    bit of advice turn off your box at the wall and unscrew lnb cable then tap in against your hand for a few minutes then you will kno if theres any water in it if so replace it and seal the next one up well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!