more solok4 oscam problems.

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,572 times. The last Post () by Dirtstout.

• I've had my box working perfectly for about 3 months. I've had my cable line and sat working for a while after initially having a few issues getting it working. I've was messing around with the oscam and deleted my line. I've tried to add it back in by converting it again from a nline. But I can't for the life of me get it to work. The cable one works fine. But I've been trying for days to get the sat one to work. But to no avail. I've not changed the settings in any other file. I've jut tried to re-add the line. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

• Did u check oscam web if its connected or error it says.. if your c or n line still active and u add it right to oscam.server both must be work mate..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• Did u check oscam web if its connected or error it says.. if your c or n line still active and u add it right to oscam.server both must be work mate..

Thanks for your reply. I've checked the web connection and it says error. But I've tested in in the testious website and it says it's active. I think it has t be I'm not converting it right. But I've tried everything. I've tried everything I can think of/ I've tried converting it using 2 different converters. I've tried to use it copying the working one and just swapping the log in details. But nothing.

[reader]
    label=sat
    enable=1
    protocol=newcamd
    key=0102030405060708091011121314\
    device=xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.xxx,11111
    user=xxxxxxxxx
    password= xxxxxxxxx
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccversion=2.1.2
    cccmaxhops=10
    cccwantemu=1
    ccckeepalive=1

it's a n line. Does that seem right. Hope I'm not breaking any rules. By me posting my template

• Will check now with Bh image and inform u later ok..

- - - Updated - - -

I test with 3 active N lines different port different url different user and pass details
    oscam.server file like this
    [reader]
    label = server1
    protocol = newcamd
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    device = serverdnsorip1,portnumber1
    user = username1
    password = password1
    group = 1
    connectoninit = 1

[reader]
    label = server2
    protocol = newcamd
    device = serverdnsorip2,portnumber2
    user = username2
    password = password2
    group = 1
    connectoninit = 1

[reader]
    label = server3
    protocol = newcamd
    device = serverdnsorip3,portnumber3
    user = username3
    password = password3
    group = 1
    connectoninit = 1

All 3 n lines connected with webif and all 3 works fine for me

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...

• Thanks for that. I'll give those a go. Really appreciate it. I've spent hours and hours trying figure out where I'm going wrong. I'll let you know how I get on.

- - - Updated - - -

It's still not connecting. It says unknown in the status and in the SRVID:CAID@PROVID it's just got 0000:0000@000000. Where the other line has the service id in there.

• Official Post

Have you tried converting the N line with CCcam2oscam ?
    Have you tried removing the contents of oscam.dvbapi if there is any ?
    Have you tried adding all the caids used to oscam.dvbapi (P:0963:000000 etc) ?
    Have you tried adding the caids used to the [reader] (caid=0963, 0960) ?
    Is there any caids assigned to the [account] in oscam.user (if so remove it) ?

• I've tried converting with Cccam2oscam and I've tried with camsconverter.
    in oscam.dvbapi
    I've got
    P: 1841:000000
    P: 0963:000000

in the oscam.user i;ve got
    [account]
    user = linuxsatsupport
    group = 1

I'll try adding the caid to the line. See if that makes a difernece.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried adding the caid. Still nothing.

• Try only 1 reader n line sat line disabled cable and test 1 line only mate check its connected or not..

• I've tried removing the cable reader. Still nothing. I am starting to wonder if it is the line or now. But it does say it works when i put it into the testious website.

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried a different line. and works fine. This one was a c-line I converted not a n-line. So not sure if it is something to do with how I was converting the n-line or the line is down.

• N lines works fine mate ı think it can be down or maybe some error with converting to oscam if its free lines from the net its always make problems....

• My cable line is a n-line. God knows. At least I've got one that works now. I have noticed tho that now it's a cccam that's converted it freezes more. Is that down to the server or are nlines more stable? And thank you to yourself and master G. Much appreciated as always.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!