Adding N line to Mgcamd openbox s9

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,942 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• Hi,

I have managed to to add my cline and my nline to the box...

The c line is fine as it shows as online in the manage cccam.cfg window.
    My n line which works fine in the dm500s is showing as ok than ko than ok and ok again in a loop...

i have tried adding both via usb together and seperately...

According to what i have read so far it is ok to add via usb named CCCam.cfg to cccam plug or should i be adding it to newcamd. list(MGcamnd plug).. And if this is the case do i rename it from CCcam.cfg to something different?

Sorry if this is a knoob question but new to this box

• ok thanks mate,

I have manually added nline info to both MGcamd plug setup/mage config files/newcamd.list/add...... added n line

also in newcamnd server stup/nwecamnd server parameter/ turned turned server seetings to.... on

and in newcamnd server user manager/add.............. added the nline user and pass here..

It works but feels i may have done more than i need to add n line ?

• this title is very misleading : adding d line to openbox s9 as Dlines are for Gbox and some earlier versions of Mbox,,
    and is of a very different format than CCcam or any other emu...

Hi,

I have been given an n line instaed of a c line..
    I wanted to know how to add this n line to the openbox s9

sorry if it seemed misleading

• The server part is only if you are sharing your own card as I learned early on openboxes do not do this very well. you only need to add it to one or the other it seems to work better on mine if I enter it in the cccam cfg part also allows you to see if it is active or not. Dazzza

Also if you download the lantool from openbox tool section you can copy and paste your n line or cline and upload to the box from your pc

• @ hooley
    For some reasons i am having problems with this method.. Obvioiusly i am doing something wrong but i will keep playing with this..
    I am trying to fix this for a friend so may continue to play later after i buy one of these myself.. either a s11 or s12
    Any recomendation?

@ dazza19

Thanks mate at least it works.. Later when my kid gets off the xbox i can delete the server part and see if it carrys on working..
    I will also load the toll mentioned any try this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!