VU+ solo signal

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,398 times. The last Post () by pem1.

• I have just purchased vu+ solo box got it all working with blackhole image and channel lists most channels have around 80 snr but i am having difficutly with a few channels only having around 5% snr i have also added a 20db amplifier which has made no difference to these channels.

help please

• im using 28.2

Its some of the *** movie hd channels

*** classic hd and *** indie hd are the only *** movie hd channels that work.

I have not tryed messing around with the dish yet as all the other channels work perfectly, wondered if there was any known issues with the tuner on the vu+ solo.

i was going to adjust the lnb today but didnt have a ladder long enough.

thanks

• the VU boxes are second to none,, but htere have been known issues with slyHD channels in the past,,,the reasons were either bad card setup/communication or dish/lnb alignment.. the latter is the most obvious..

• the VU boxes are second to none,, but htere have been known issues with slyHD channels in the past,,,the reasons were either bad card setup/communication or dish/lnb alignment.. the latter is the most obvious..

thanks i think what i will do before getting up a ladder is try my m8s vu+ duo box and see if it has the same problem, i dont think its the card as somd *** movie hd channels are working and the channels that dont work only have arpund 5% snr. if it was card the snr would be ok just no picture??

thanks for your help

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!