VU+ uno sat postions

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 814 times. The last Post () by terryuk22.

• hope this is the right section

been playing with the motor settings today
    when i make adjust's etc it always go's back to 19
    so you have to keep swinging the dish back to 53
    is there a plugin that lets u see the signal power whilst moving and testing the picture quality.

what im saying if you go to the satfinder menu the logical way would be put move left and right in there with a picture

Its annoying the next door moaners

Hope i explained this right

• not sure if you mean how to setup motor¿? or to tweak??
    unfortunately my motor decided to call it a day over the Christmas so can´t show you more than this :

or you mean while out at the dish??:

she whistles loud enough for me to hear when spot on ;)

• as long as she dont fart when the dish is out !!!

when your sat in front of tv playing with settings

uno
    menu
    setup
    service searching
    satfinder

i dont see a pic behind like you do anyway
    id like to see the picture and be able to move the dish by handset from there.

if theres a rant section GET rid of caputures biggist ball ache ever invented as my eyes aint as good as they once were

• Motor
    Help Please Me With Diseque Motor Usuals Grey ISS 1 Metre ???

Not sure if i understand but if your motors gone get a new one and put the dish in the same place make sure you get the inclination right so it tracks
    if your near by i could let my apprentice have a bash on this.

I will try and do a you tube vid for newbies one day as some ive seen a few that are bit confusing and over technical

TIP.... get a marker pen and mark everything just in case

dont change usuals in your box though

Heard dark motors ok but nerver used one myself.

Ps I hate captures so much image verify plague of satan

• master G

Added the Label Tuner Configuration

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!