kodi - best way to watch hd sports uk - dont mind paying

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,586 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• hi I'm in uk
    I tried kodi on my pc and despite too many add ons not working the few I found reliable were ok and almost enough to make me cancel my 60 quid a month s*y subscription
    I am after watching uk premier league/championship football as well as sat 3pm kick offs aren't on s*y or bt but usually bein sports fox sports etc
    I'm new to this and have spent hours going round in circles sooo...
    can anyone point me to a good channel or add on? lol I don't even know the correct terms yet
    and is there a decent subscription service say a tenner a month that is worth paying?
    the missus would also like to watch s*y one and atlantic channels dunno if they are available
    ive just put kodi on an amazon fire tv box and now want to watch summat
    I found money sports to be ok but usually sd
    cheers

• depends on what build you add.

I don't know what that means#i put on kodi isengard or summat
    latest download

just put moneysports on but it wont get hd channels and freezes forcing a reboot of the box when I select tv 1 in the channels under moneysports

ive got phoenix on my pc version so will have a look at that
    thanks

and is there a decent subscription service say a tenner a month that is worth paying?

Please do not post these sort of comments or a ban will be imminent.
    Please take the time to read the site rules regarding as to why.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!