plz help vu+ solo

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,894 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello Dear brothers Is there a solution to this problem, you update the device no longer shows anything show only a black screen please solve it, and God bless you ........
    flash is bh 1.70
    1st flash bh 1.6.6

• welcome karim720 to the community (although you are registerd since oct 2011).
    You haven´t given enough info on your problem but....If I understand you right ,you have just flashed from bh 1.6.6 to bh 1.7.0. ??
    first thing you need to do is this : http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…er-upgrade.html#post38183

the backup from version 1.6.6 cannot be used in version 1.7.0. because of change of kernel and file format.
    so you need to reinstall everything again including whichever emu you were using before, CCcam,oscam, etc..
    and whatever plugins you had before.. if you like ,after upgrading the bootloader,
    you could try out one of the backup images for solo with everything already loaded ,I imagine you would be just missing the usbstick to be mounted..

• you need to give us more information about your setup,what emulator you are using, etc....otherwise we cannot help you..
    ¿ have you upgraded the bootloader? you need to do this before flashing a new image..
    in your next post ,`please give as much information as pòssible about what you have done / tried ,etc...
    and passing by introductions would be nice also ;)

• thank you my friend even as
    I am a bootloader update after the end of the day I put a flash Oh BH 1.7.0 When the flash is complete I reboot the receptour VU + SOLO
    and there is still black screen
    but in writing a screen top left TUNER 1 (VU + DUO)

• to me it sounds as if you have not updated you bootloader as i was having the same issue until i updated bootloader and then flashed with the new Bh 1.7.0!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• ok karim----
    kernel is in the new bh 1.7.0. image
    first step : this is how to update bootloaderhttp://linuxsat-support.com/vu…er-upgrade.html#post38183
    reboot
    second step: :download: which is from here: http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…ultiboot-full-backup.html
    reboot
    third step, you need to reinstall whatever configuration you were using before, for example CCcam or oscam or ........
    reboot
    fourth step : add your own personal .cfg to whatever emu you use.
    reboot
    fifth step : then enjoy ;)
    there is no more to it than that!!
    an alternative to all of this is to flash a backup image such as : http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…ckhole-1-7-0-vu-solo.html
    there is nothing more we can help you with until you have tried all these steps.

• also remember to backup your settings ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• you could do a factory reset but that will only clear certain things..if you follow the steps in my post #10 then you can´t go wrong!!and as mutz added make sure you make a backup when everything is installed and working.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!