added new satelite but no TP on open box s10?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,391 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• Hi guys

I have an openbox s10. I looked to select hispasat 30w from the satelite list but it wasnt there, so I added it manually however the transponder section says "No TP". DO I have to manually add every single transponder I need or is there a way of scanning or loading them as a file in some way?

cheers

• Hi m8 Ive done that, but not having any transponders in there it is hard to see if I have the dish set quite right as its not showing a signal. Currently I have my dish set to pickup 28.2e,19.2e, 13e, 1w, so Im guessing that if that is correct it should manually drive round and pick up 30w. Perhaps if I find a known working TP and input that manually in the list, then drive it round until it picks up the signal (strength and quality), then do a blind scan?

• cheers for that, i had considered that, but i am concerned that will overite my other channel lists and saved favorites for other sats. Ive just loaded a known good TP from lyngsat and still cant get a signal on hisp. It mite be time to get the ladder out! but it seems strange the East side of the ark have all dropped in ok? Ive made sure i have the lnb set to universal as it is for other sats but cant get signal out of hispasat. Seems a bit strange that hispasat doesnt seem to be set in there on any of the firmeware releases for openbox.

• Save your channel lists by dump to USB , then load a channel list with 30w on it and see if it's working. If it's still not working you will know it's your dish . At least you can narrow down where your problem is then. You can then load up your saved channel list again

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!