AirPlayer iOS & Android streaming

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,998 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• AirPlay streaming iOS & Andrroid

AirPlay is a Enigma2 plugin which parts of Apple's AirPlay protocol implemented.
    AirPlay enables images, videos and audio to be sent to wireless from an iPhone / iPad / iPod touch to your set top box Enigma2.

Thus it is possible for example in the youtube app on an iPhone or iPad out to select a video and let this play about a box.

Or, for example To send your photos to your box and to visualize them directly on the TV.

Even under Android, Apple's Airplay protocol on apps such as be used with doubleTwist AirSync.

This plugin is still very young, and certainly not yet mature.
    But we are certainly willing to do all our best to improve this plugin.

As some of you may know I'm from the Duckbox scene and unfortunately, I do not have this plugin on Dreambox to Dreambox hardware test. These must then serve a sh4 my Receiver.

DonDavici has already incorporated into the project and tinkered a GUI through which we can now set the name. He will certainly be happy to test on your Dreambox!

The source code unterleigt ger GPLv2 and can be viewed by clicking here

Demo complacent? click

Notes:
    - I have changed in version 0.1.3 the option for the interface. Possible need for installation of 0.1.3 in the settings once the device entry for the LAN / WLAN will be modified and saved

- The plugin is available for MIPSEL and SH4! Please download the correct version on the eighth!

- Some encrypted data transfer and can not be reproduced. This includes, unfortunately, AirPlay Mirroring

Changelog
    0.1.3:
    - cleanups
    - Small changes to go so hopefully ZeroConfig wlan also

0.1.2:
    - bugfixing

0.1.1:
    - Added GUI
    0.1.0:
    - First Release

• Official Post

airplayer_0.1. 4

0.1.4 - The list of network devices in the settings will now be automatically populated with the existing interfaces! (Hopefully Fixes the problem with the names of the various wireless devices) - New option to set the buffer for gstreamer. This will hopefully improve in some places problems with stutter. The buffer had previously 1MB, default is now 8MB Maximum size is not known to me, perhaps too large a value leads to errors. - Buffer Control: When starting a video, the video should automatically jump to pause until the buffer is filled about 90%, then automatically starts playing. The buffer falls below 3% filling status is again paused and waited until the buffer has been filled again about 90%. The whole can be sent by the remote control box can be overwridden

• Official Post

airplayer_0.1. 6

Changelog
    - Pictures of Android with Double Twist and Airsync can now be displayed
    - Added option to use a QuickTime user agents (eg need for apple trailer)
    - Parsing further lines of QuickTime. (Apple trailers in SD or as the special events page of the Apple sends a link to a mov file, but only a few bytes contains. In the file are left to the right to stream the videos! GStreamer can handle it but not. Therefore, these files are then read by the plugin and evaluated if the link contains and the mov file is under 10kb. iPad from Apple's now my trailer and special events go from Aplle page)

• Official Post

AirPlayer 0.3.1

Changes since 0.2.4:

After you upgraded to version 0.3.x every box will get two new weeks of demoaccess to all premium-features. So you can try out all new features
    If you already have a Premium-Key you can of course continue tu use all existing Premium-features!

For Duckboxes please install the sh4 version:

For Dreambox, VU etc images based on OpenEmbedded (OE) 1.6 or OpenPli 2.0 please install the mipsel version
    For Dreambox, VU etc images based on OpenEmbedded (OE) 2.0 or OpenPli 3.0 please install the mips32el version

• AirPlayer 0.3.8

Thx @ hellmaster1024

• AirPlayer 0.3.9

After upgrade on version 0.3.8, again two weeks is granted every box demo access to all Premiumfeatures.
    So all features can be tested previously!
    Who already a Premium Key has can use to acquire naturally further all Premium Features (also the new and in the future coming) without a new Key!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!