OpenBoxS10 reads N line into MGCAMD newcamd.list but doesnt work

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,549 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Hi i've beed given a N line
    Initially i added it into the CCCAM.CFG file and it worked for a bit then stopped after a few day
    Was told that if i have a OPENBOX I should be using MGCAMD

Basically using notepad ++
    I created a newcamd.list file onto the root of a USB drive as below

CWS = Server Port Username Password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Deleted the cccam.cfg file on the openBOX s10

Uploaded the above into OpenBox MGCAMD/ Update via USB and 1 account was found
    Rebooted box nothing
    Deleted all channels did a full scan and nothing
    The free stations work but others it sits on scrambled am i doing something wrong

• Id speak to your peer,perhaps he is having problems with his server or otherwise

You can also also do a quick test to see if there are any rooting issues

go to start -> Accessories and open a command prompt, in this window type

ping peerip or url*

subsittute peerir or url with acutal value e.g

ping 127.0.0.1
    see if you get a response from a simple request of acknowledgemnt

You can also run a traceroute buy typing

tracert peerip/url*

This will see if you are experiencing any networking issues, between you and your destination

You will find a bit more info on this here -

Code
    http://www.visualware.com/resources/tutorials/tracert.html

Who is yourip by the way if it is virgin, then it could be this that is the issue they are having all kinds of intermittent problems at the moment.

If you have used a payserver, this is one of the many not support the use of payservers and we suggest users to use thier own local card. Obviously we appreciate that many people fall in this little pitfall upon introduction to the hobby, as I did too.

Have a read around as this is a hobbyist forum, perhaps you would like to get more involved, we also have a VIP Section, for those members/hobbyist that support the site and the running costs as they believe it is a worthy cause.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!