no movie channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 693 times. The last Post () by joilet666.

• i have tried loads of images now and still it will not find sky movies i have 3 bioxes in the house and they all fins the movie channels can anyone help with thsi i am stumped now

• Need more info for someone to help really.
    Is it your card or a share?
    If it is your card, what color is it and is it paired to a sd receiver or hd one?
    White cards paired to hd receivers won't clear premium content (need to be repaired to sd receiver for it to work)
    Red cards paired to hd receivers will work (no hd though, apart for a select few channels) but boxkey needs to be entered in your configs.
    Have a look here if using a red card:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=85046&highlight=boxkey+generator

• its nothing to do with the card thaworkign fine i havent got a problem with my card server i have 2zgemmas in house working fine but the amiko does not find any movie channels all other boxes work finr

• Assuming we're talking about satellite here and not cable...

Looks as though the OP is unable to scan and automatically locate these channels when tuning. As opposed to being able to clear the channels. I would recommend eliminating E2 and switching back to the Spark OS for a sanity test. Either do a blind scan or a transponder scan with NIT enabled. Also review your LNB configuration as this is the only other setting dependent factor. That said a damaged coax cable or even a faulty tuner / receiver may result in some frequencies and modulation attributes to be inaccessible.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!