crossepg and autobouquets area / region for Lincoln

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 938 times. The last Post () by coram.

• Good evening

I have been trying to figure out what the area is within the autobouquet menu for lincoln. For my area we would get bbc 1 East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire and itv is calendar on my old sky plus box. No matter what region I select I can't find one for my area on my vu+ 4k running vix.

Any help would be much apreciated

Kind regards
    Craig

• Official Post

Your question has nothing to do with CrossEPG, just ABM. All the ITV channels are officially called "ITV". We modified the coding to give them regional names. People were quite happy with "ITV", but if the name is not to their liking/expectation, they say it is wrong. Not every region has a HD equivalent of the channel either. As a default, ABM uses the data that is on the satellite itself.

Can you go the sky website and see which is your region. If you do not see it, it does not exist. Firefox does not show the region/area names, Internet Explorer does.

Code
    http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide

- - - Updated - - -

Humber will get you BBC One Yk & Li

Best to use "Humber Custom" instead of "Humber SD" or "Humber HD"

• Thank you that is exactly what I needed.

Apologies I posted the question in the wrong place, I am new to the world of satellite.

Thanks again for your help

Kind Regards
    Craig

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!