OPENBOX S10 reboots only on HD channels

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 850 times. The last Post () by dazzza19.

• Hi everybody.
    After a week and a lot of help from a forum member I have my Openbox s10 up and running as a client.
    Problem is that it reboots wheneverit goes on an HD channel, apart from ITV1 HD. THat is both for Sly UK and Sly Italia.
    I built a list of channels without any HD, but it is annoying not being able to benefit of the best picture on my new TV that I paid big buks for!
    I flashed several images following suggestion of other forum members, well tested, but no luck...
    Do I have a faulty box?
    It is definetely original and no clone.
    Any advice very welcome...

• Alf sorry your still having problems, My s10's work on all the HD channels on ***uk without rebooting if you still have my channel list which should be embedded in the image I gave you try the hd channels on *** uk sorry I can't help with the Italian though, if they still reboot contact the guy you bought it from I did hear rumours of some with poor tuners Dazzza

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!