dm800hd clone serial mode

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,070 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I was given a dm800 to have a look at and see if I can get it working.
    It was flashed with a gen image instead of clone image. The box said no ca found so I have put dreamup patched version and now the box says in serial mode.
    Where do I go from here IE : DO I NEED BOOT LOADEDR /OR FLASH WITH A IMAGE WHICH ONE. How do I find what sim it is etc.

• Hello.

I have similar problem. I was offered a used DM800hd pvr. I think it is a clone model. It was without use for some time and had an old firmware I think. In its menus I put to upgrade, but when it reboot it showd NO CA FOUND error.
    I read a lot and opened it to see the sim card. It is white and I believe it is a SIM 1 updated to Ferrari.
    If I run japhar flasher the box shows IP and "serial mode". Then I can flash firmware. But I falshed several Ferrari firmwares but the box shows always NO CA FOUND when I turn it on.
    Am I doing anything wrong? What shoul I do and flash?

Thank you very much.

• I was given a dm800 to have a look at and see if I can get it working.
    It was flashed with a gen image instead of clone image. The box said no ca found so I have put dreamup patched version and now the box says in serial mode.
    Where do I go from here IE : DO I NEED BOOT LOADEDR /OR FLASH WITH A IMAGE WHICH ONE. How do I find what sim it is etc.

i also have done exactly like u how i fixed ?
    --- what u need---..
    1. dreamup patched software
    2. bootloader and exactly image for the box mine was ssl84b sim201
    3. nullmodem cable search on google null modem for dreambox first scheme on google image is good
    4. the box connected with rj45 cable and a computer with rs232 port ... usb2seriall is not always good for this operations
    5. box and pc connected with network cable must be on ip like this ... 192.168.1.67 this is an example
    7. open dreamup patched press connect insert power cable if u see the bootloader is uploadin ur on the wright track
    8. press flash u will be asked to search ur .nfi image....
    9. even if u get an error crc check error box will be unusable that's ok
    10. remove and reinsert power cable pressing power button from the front of the box until stop appear
    11. write the ip adress that box has shouw on the box display, on a web browser
    12. flash again the image i do this steb because the boot image, that picture was black after i flashed again from browser the box WAS UNBRICKED

• Hello sorry to bother you but can someone help me please ?!

I have a DM800 HD Pvr clone and wanted to change the image by browser and it didn't work then out the cable in to do it manually with the cable... I open dreamUp it loads but at the end I get an error No CA found By2 stage loader... I don't know how to fix it can someone please help me :(( !!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!