Error Addon

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,166 times. The last Post () by Nitro123.

• Can i just install the update above or do i have to install all the previous updates one by one in order to get everything working as i am getting the " ERROR ADDON " message on lots of streams , i get the menus up and the submenus and the thumbnails and categories etc but thats it , then get the ERROR ADDON message...or is there something else i am doing wrong .

• No need to install anything,updates are autoinstall by default
    just open tsmedia, close tsmedia and restart e2,updates will be applied
    still receive addon error ,upload here /tmp/TSmedia_log file

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Hi mfaraj57 I have done a software update on TSmedia 11.3_hd and I'm still getting error addon error no returned data messages on the movie addons. Can you please release another update for this problem. I'm getting errors with Genesis and solar movies and movie4k.to and Emovies and HuluBox please fix these in new update.

• Official Post

Hi mfaraj57 I have done a software update on TSmedia 11.3_hd and I'm still getting error addon error no returned data messages on the movie addons. Can you please release another update for this problem. I'm getting errors with Genesis and solar movies and movie4k.to and Emovies and HuluBox please fix these in new update.

No point hijacking old posts, when you have your own here -> addon error no returned data messages on the movie addons

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!