Gifts from Vu+

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,567 times. The last Post () by lfc2009.

• with all thats going on at the mo.....call me a cynic but do remember a saying : "Beware of Koreans bearing gifts"... serial Nº + email????as they say round these parts: "no way jose"!!!

• i just wonder does it have something to do with clone receivers to put a bomb in the next update same way as gemini did with d500's
    as a wise man once said never trust a guy with slanty eyes i think it was charlie chan

• DeerHunter .they are publicity shots of where to find the serial Nº of your box, an image of what the plugin looks like, and the events schedule,,,
    all the information has been written to explain how to:
    1º: box should have any version after 1st jan 2012, look for plugin called : return love event fill in with serial Nº + an email address for contact,green button to accept "terms" when you´re registered you will see a screenwindow stating so.. and thats it
    so you are not missing out on anything.... the DUO SERIAL STICKER IS AT THE BACK OF THE BOX
    in case you hadn´t noticed it before ;)

• Did anyone else notice a program in BH 1.7.0 green panel called "Genuine Vu Plus"

This feature after you put in the serial number, first two letters then the rest of the numbers and also your email address will "Authenticate" your box and give you better "Support" !!!!!!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I done it caz and got a fortune cookie .................it said haaaaaaaaaa you english so silly ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I've just got an email and I'm not in that list???

Dear Vu+ Fan,

Congratulations!
    You won the Amazon Coupon from Return the Love event.
    Please reply to this email to confirm the validity of your email.

Sincerely,
    Vu+ Team

Can anyone confirm if this is genuine or not please:waaaht:

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!