Problem with kodi crashing on Enigma2 images

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,282 times. The last Post () by lolo1.

• Hi

Has anyone had any success with kodi working on Wetek Openelec box using Anigma2 images? I have tried openhdf-5.3, openspa-5.0.005, MNIGMA-0.2-20160214, PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20160217 and they all crash when I try to play any steam in kodi. Most of the time I have to unplug the power cable and restart the box manually as it just freezes. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

• what class MicroSD card you using ? i norm use OpenAtv with no issues , but i know that Pbnigma is used by many on here to with no issues
    ensure your using a class 10 MicroSD card if you are not

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Thanks for the quick reply. I am using 32gb Kingston class 10 memory card. I will try with an other memory card. At lease i know now its working. Thanks will let you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Many thanks for your help. It working fine on another memory card
    best regards
    lolo1

• Never tried that tbh, but don't forget that the e2 images are still in beta phase, so, erros are expectable to be found

I'm able to open kodi on PBNigma, and use some addons

Hence why openelec way ahead :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• [quote='gullon','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=336746#post336746']Never tried that tbh, but don't forget that the e2 images are still in beta phase, so, erros are expectable to be found

I'm able to open kodi on PBNigma, and use some addons[/QUOTE

Yes some of the addons work fine mostley low quality streams but high quality streams either make the box freez or it crahes out of kodi. This seems to be the case with all e2 images for wetek box. I have given up for time being on kodi working. But the E2 images for Satellite viewing are FAB. so we will just have to wait some time until delevopers get the kodi fully working. Just to have E2 image for wetek in it self is quite an achivement. Well done to all the people who spend so much time and efort for no gain to them selves, just so that pople like me can enjoy their work. Well Done!

br
    lolo1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!