Openbox v8s .... Sound /audio problem .

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,334 times. The last Post () by gg69me.

• Hi there
    the brother got an openbox V8S at the weekend and although for a cheap box it does the trick there is one annoying problem , the sound sometimes gets distorted / muffled . i have set it up in my house to see if i can figure out whats up with it as it dosent happen all the time . sometimes if you change a channel especially the *** ones the sound is muffled and distorted and the only way to get the sound clear is to reboot the box . i have looked at the audio settings but nothing seems to work bar rebooting the box . the box is brand new . Any Ideas what the problem is and how to fix it and has anyone else had this problem ...thanks

• OK thats worth a try although the one i am using is brand new that came with it but it might be a cheap brand...i will try that , cheers buddy...Apoligies as i didnt notice until now that you have an Openbox V8S ...

Edited once, last by gg69me ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!