was I seeing things??!!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 412 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• just wondering had the day finally come were I'm now legally insane! as I could of swore that the other day I spotted a new link in the tsmedia plugin under desktop named either app installer or addon installer and with the description 'kodi style addon similar to apps' something like that and when I clicked into it there was a whole new world waiting for me to explore so I said to myself I will do that tomorrow when i'v a bit more time and when I went back the next day it was nowhere to be found!! was so looking forward to seeing what I would find! so did I just dream it (weird yea but who knows!) or was it there??

- - - Updated - - -

OK not to worry I found it its under net media so I'm not mad! thank God i'v still another bit left in me yet!

• It is not dream,just i put it in desktop remotely,then removed it again because most installed addons are not working in TSmedia but i kept it in netmedia for who like to explore kodi addons or for developers to modify addons.

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!