is it possible to run UNO alongside XBMC ANDROID BOX

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 644 times. The last Post () by backstorn.

• Hi . I am aware it is not possible to run KODI 15.2 on UNO due to software issues. Is it possible to run UNO in conjunction with XBMC 15.2 android box . Which android box would be compatible with UNO if it were possible to run together ? As android boxes have KODI 15.2 pre-set up , would I better off investing in VU plus upgrade . Any feedback would be appreciated/

• That is exactly what I wanted to know . I will check out the MARS HD SE box and see what is on offer. I am loathe to get rid of UNO as it has never given any problem that could not be solved as I have a 1 TB HDD fitted and 4 GB storage USB. I live in AVALON so space and memory is ample for my needs.

• master G

Added the Label Kodi Support

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!