Problem with ultimo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,579 times. The last Post () by alom23.

• hi. scene i bought my vu+ultimo i have tried all different image . and one problem is there with all image that problem is after running about 20 minutes some time 45 minutes the receiver will just freeze up remote don't work at all . i have to switch it off at the mains and restart it and it will run for 20 / 30 minutes and it freezes again. i have been looking in the net for answer . some suggest it auto crush log sending causing it . so i disable it . i also disabled hdmi-cec but nothing seems to get rid of the problem . is any body else having this problem or is it just me ? any ideas to why it is happening ? Thanks

• hi. scene i bought my vu+ultimo i have tried all different image . and one problem is there with all image that problem is after running about 20 minutes some time 45 minutes the receiver will just freeze up remote don't work at all . i have to switch it off at the mains and restart it and it will run for 20 / 30 minutes and it freezes again. i have been looking in the net for answer . some suggest it auto crush log sending causing it . so i disable it . i also disabled hdmi-cec but nothing seems to get rid of the problem . is any body else having this problem or is it just me ? any ideas to why it is happening ? Thanks

Have you a hard disk installed in the box? It sounds like its overheating tbh...

If you have a drive installed, what temperature is it running at?

can you start the Ultimo without the lid on it? Try that and see how long it takes to crash...also, check the fan is working!

• Have you a hard disk installed in the box? It sounds like its overheating tbh...

If you have a drive installed, what temperature is it running at?

can you start the Ultimo without the lid on it? Try that and see how long it takes to crash...also, check the fan is working!

hi . thanks for the replay. i have installed a 2tb hd but it was doing it even before i put the hd . also i have noticed is its really bad with blackhole image it freezes up almost every 15/20 minutes . atm i am using vti which seems to run better . box tempreture is normal its 37c

• could be a fault in the box.
    I have my Ultimo running perfect at the moment installed my internal 1TB HDD playing movies pefect and recording perfect still have to get the hang of a few things but i'm getting there and i'm using black hole latest image

• could be a fault in the box.
    I have my Ultimo running perfect at the moment installed my internal 1TB HDD playing movies pefect and recording perfect still have to get the hang of a few things but i'm getting there and i'm using black hole latest image

hi. its good to hear that your box is running fine . i have 1 duo with 500gb hd 1 solo . they are both running fine . and from the beginning ultimo has been giving me problem . i did factory resat on all image but still same problem. lets see what the shop say about it......Thanks

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!