Up to date SlyUK Channel List with EPG Numbering ! If carling made channel lists.....

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,638 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• If Carling Made Channel Lists.... 01/12 Sly Channel List with Full EPG Numbering !
    This is a bang up to date as of today 22nd Jan, 2012. WITH *** EPG NUMBERING THAT WORKS FOR ZAPPING / CHANNEL CHANGING!
    95% complete. I will finish this within a day or two, but it's more than ready to go, hence to post.
    I have skipped out HD as a Fav for the moment as I personall see it as a waste of the limited Fav groups, you can edit to suit though.

I think you will enjoy the *** EPG numbering as per Sly Box
    i.e hit 106 - go to *** one, hit 401, go to *** Sports 1 etc.
    This has taken plenty of time to do and as mentioned, it does need a little tweaking, but as a rule, I know it's one of the best out there as after trying plenty, I decided to do my own....

I will continue to group other channels as favourties - i,e International as 9, Shopping as 10 etc and then you can move the groups to suit on the nest update, but the all important SLY epg numbers will be correct to help.

At the moment, I have the Fav groups as follows. (Again, I will update this to better follow the HD Channel Groups soon)

< No doubt this will get dumped on the other forums, but it was here first, along with one or two other sites I enjoy being involved with >
    1) Entertainment
    2) Lifestyle
    3) Movies
    4) Music
    5) Sport
    6) News & Documentaries
    7) Kids
    Adult

Hope you enjoy... I've taken a lot from forums over the years, so it's only fair I give back !
    D

( Yes, there are a few probs, but I wanted to post as I know others will get use of as is, until update )

• thanks alot for the effort on list ,a lot of chanels showing no signal though , chan 4 5 etc , just a heads up lol

Yeh i had this but just found a orking chan4/5 and edited them about i.e. deleated the no signal ones and replaced ith good channels just like hen u do the regions!!

all good thanks

• I had exactly the same idea - glad someone else did all the hard work
    I do know its missing the Setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports channels as they have been removed from the *** EPG in the UK, but still scannable so this must have been done after the move
    Also a few other channels still not showing but theyre not ones i would watch even when channel surfing

Yeh i had this but just found a orking chan4/5 and edited them about i.e. deleated the no signal ones and replaced ith good channels just like hen u do the regions!!

all good thanks

• Thanks mate works a treat, I have a few channels that arent working too can someone explain how to replace them with the working ones or point me to a thread that explains it?

Thanks

• OK, as SBOHD1 and 2 have changed I decided to make own channel list for NI, actually, I just wanted to make my own tbh.

So as there is only 9 FAV folders that show up on the S11 (would assume same for others) then using dbedit and cutting the files down into 9 folders so far so good.

Problem i'm encountering at the moment is SBO and Sports interactive, some reason will not import i get error 14 channels.

Now as dbedit shows Interactive channels as Data, I then switched these to TV thinking maybe that was the problem, nope still the same.

I have attached 3 screen shots.

1. Seteditdream with the SBO channels along side the sport channels. Note the little red crown (obviously this is what is causing the import error)

2. The error.

3. Setedithd100

Deffo missing something very simple here, can't put me finger on it at the minute.

All other channels can be exported and imported no problem.

Image to big, uploaded to imageshack instead.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

[edit] bah image tags never worked, added links instead.

• well done mate. i gave up with the editors that are supposed to be used with these boxes. They are useless..
    So editing channels lists for me seems like sitting infront of the box using the remote to edit. Takes a bloody long time..
    If you can use drembox edit to edit that would be great..

• Seem to be still having a few problems, can export and import the SBO and interactive channels, getting a file mismatch error when trying to load TP_PROG.dbs

As I have now loaded your latest red skin image to my S11 original will keep trying, just got so busy last night never got more time to work on this, hopefully manage to get it sorted this weekend.

• Welldone to Dekd for such a great deal of work. I know it's time consuming but you have made it and it will definitely look like you are watching from ***box. My problem is that though I am a registered member of this great forum if not the best, I am not able to download anything (software updates, new firmwares, upgrades etc). I am an openbox fun and that why I love this forum because you are openbox gurus. Please help me download stuff. My S10 and S11 boxes have both got C2HS-11-08-08 firmware August 8th 2011.
    Tnx and keep up the great work.

Dorkike2

• To be honest m8 i dont think the channel listing have been updated on this link, if not please try these settings from bigkid as that has the update for F1 m8.

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!